Paloma turns Facebook & Instagram DMs into a storefront for everyone from indie sellers to top brands. This is the first DM-Commerce platform, with everything needed to run an online shop, no website required. (Browse our Instagram feed to find some of our shops →)
We're a fast-growing, venture-backed team, with extensive product experience in messaging, ecom, and startup software.
How we work
Our team works remotely and highly collaboratively, providing easy-to-use, accessible software to help the smallest sellers become financially independent.
What you'll do
Anything needed to help indie sellers launch and growth their Paloma shop, including:
- Sourcing high-value seller signups, anywhere they may be
- Proactively reaching out and getting sellers through onboarding to launch their shops, providing any platform support as needed
- Proactively reaching out to sellers with tips to help them get their first sales
- Create educational content (lives, carousel posts, reels, youtube videos, guides & blog posts) with best practices on how to sell on Instagram
- Collaborate with our product and marketing teams to help make sure we’re understanding and building the best tools possible
- Generally, be a friendly and supportive coach!
What we're looking for
Someone to join our remote team who is:
- An excellent communicator, especially digitally and in a remote environment
- Experienced with social commerce – ideally having run an online shop, but flexible if you’ve had proximity to this
- Experienced in speaking to audiences & comfortable being on camera
- Adept at creating social-first content formats like reels and carousels
- Comfortable using a variety of CRM & comms tools/channels, like Hubspot, Intercom, social DMs, SMS, Email, Phone, or any others as needed
- Highly adaptable, knows how to get help and has a way of working that can be applied to accomplishing things you’ve never done before
- Excited to be involved in the growth of an early-stage company, and support a journey towards financial freedom for as many people as we can reach!
What we provide
- Bonus compensation based on seller revenue driven
- Equity compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your family, including One Medical
- Unlimited PTO, unlimited sick days
- $50 monthly stipend for shopping via our partner experiences
- An onboarding framework to make sure we're helping you succeed
- Remote work environment
Our Public Benefit
Paloma is a Public Benefit Corporation, which means that it's built into our company to give back for public good. We do that through our work with nonprofits, providing discounts and pro-bono services.
Our Benefit: Provide resources and technology that improve communication for the advancement of political, social, economic, and environmental good in society.
Shoot us a note if you’d like to chat!
Take a look at our principles first – if this sounds good, send your resume to email@example.com and share a little bit about you, why you’re interested in Paloma, and a link to your LinkedIn profile.