Paloma is the instant checkout for Instagram Live Sales, taking consumers from comment to payment without leaving Instagram. Our ecommerce platform helps live sellers power their entire business, without ever having to build a website.
Paloma was first started in 2017, working with top-tier D2C and enterprise brands, and has since relaunched in 2023 with a new product & customer base – Social Live Sellers.
$17B was spent during Live Sales in the US last year, but there are no other tools for businesses to automate these orders on social channels like Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and more. We launched for this customer base in April, and have processed >$200k in sales since.
We're a small, fast-growing, venture-backed team, supported by experts in ecom, fintech, and payments.
About the role
The Social Media & Community Manager will work directly with the CEO to execute on the provided strategy, supporting brand presence and growth.
This is a US-based, part-time, remote role, working approximately 20–30 hours per week.
What you'll do
- Execute and iterate on the provided social strategy, with a focus on Instagram
- Manage the content calendar, and execution of any key campaigns
- Create and post content including static, video, and captions
- Collaborate directly with CEO to support production of their front-facing video content
- Monitor and respond to engagement with brand content
- Engage with community content, posts, and general presence on social media to further growth the brand
- Provide performance reports and insights to optimize
What you'll need
- Experience working in a contract social media or community manager role, especially in a remote setting
- Experience executing social media strategies on Instagram for consumer businesses, or businesses that support individual business owners
- Strong brand copywriting and editing skills
- Ability to create static visual content, keeping to brand's templates and guidelines
- Experience creating, editing, and formatting video content for optimized Reel and TikTok posting
- Experience engaging directly with audiences on social (both target and existing)
- Strong organizational skills to self-manage work
- Excellent communication skills
What we provide
- $50–$70 hourly rate
- Remote work environment
- Clear strategy, guidelines, and templated content designs
- Potential opportunity for full-time work in the future
How to apply
- A note on why you are interested in Paloma, and think you might be a fit
- Resume showcasing any relevant experience
- A portfolio if available, otherwise 2-3 examples of social media accounts or content you have managed/produced