Paloma turns DMs into a high-performing sales channel for top brands like Joybird, Thread, and Outer Aisle. Automated personal shopping conversations help their customers find the right products to buy, making them more likely to buy – increasing conversion rates by 2–10x.
We're a fast-growing, venture-backed team, with over 5 years of experience in messaging for ecom.
How we work
We partner with e-commerce and marketing teams at some of the biggest and best brands and retailers, providing services and software to launch and optimize their messaging channels. As a new sales channel, it's our role to provide expertise and best practice to drive the highest performance and ensure the quality of our partner's – and their customer's – experiences.
About the role
The Marketing Operations Internship is to support the Client Solutions team and the clients we manage to help create, build, test, and report on automated personal shopping conversations. You’ll leverage tools like the Paloma software and Facebook Ads Manager, and coordinate with the team to adjust strategies for success.
This is a part time role, working approximately 20 hours per week.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with our Client Solutions team to support in providing Messenger marketing services to our brand partners
- Build and launch partner shopping conversations, iterating as we identify opportunities to optimize
- Learn Paloma software for building conversational shopping experiences, which consists of a drag and drop builder (similar in function to typeform)
- Compile weekly reporting from multiple sources into a custom report for each account, using Facebook Ads Manager and Paloma’s tools to gather data
- Compile quarterly reports into a deck format to be shared with clients
- Document and organize the experiences we produce
What we're looking for
Someone to join our remote team with:
- 2 years of College experience, with previous internship experience
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and an excellent communicator
- Excellent written skills, especially in creative and short-form writing
- Experience with suite of Google tools, including Docs and Sheets
- Experience in gathering and compiling data into reporting sheets and presentations
- Experienced using WYSIWYG tools (e.g. typeform, mailchimp, squarespace)
- Comfortable learning new softwares, especially creative ones (e.g. Figma, Canva)
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager a plus – need to have at least been in the platform / understand how it works at a high level
- Available at least 20 hours per week
What we provide
- An onboarding framework to make sure we're helping you succeed
- Remote work environment