Paloma's automated messaging platform turns Facebook Messenger into a storefront for top brands like Joybird, Andie Swim, and Care/Of. Our platform generates personal shopping conversations that help customers find the right products to buy, making them more likely to buy.
We're a small, venture-backed team, taking on a big space.
How we work
We partner with e-commerce and marketing teams at some of the best direct-to-consumer and e-commerce brands, providing services and software to launch their experiences in as little as a week. Once an experience is live, our software tracks performance, helping us to improve and optimize over time.
As a new sales channel, it's our role to provide expertise and best practice to drive the highest performance and ensure the quality of our partner's – and their customer's – experiences.
What you'll do
- Pull client reporting data from Facebook Ads Manager and Paloma's tools, compiling into templated reporting dashboards for our solutions team to use in reviewing performance and opportunities
- Aggregate reporting on weekly, monthly, and quarterly timeframes
- Additional ad hoc reporting projects added on a case by case basis
What we're looking for
Someone to join our fully remote team as a contractor with availability Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings (EST) who is/possesses:
- Deep familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager
- Experienced with compiling data from across a funnel
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, strong communicator
- Excited to be involved in the growth of both our business, and the businesses we support
Shoot us a note if you’d like to chat!
Take a look at our principles first – if this sounds good, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and share a little bit about you, why you’re interested in Paloma, and a link to your LinkedIn profile.