Paloma turns messaging channels into storefronts for top brands like Joybird, Thirdlove, and Caraway. Our platform generates automated personal shopping conversations that help customers find the right products to buy, making them more likely to buy – increasing conversion rates by 2–10x.
We're a fast-growing, venture-backed team, taking on a big space.
How we work
We partner with e-commerce and marketing teams at some of the best direct-to-consumer and e-commerce brands, launching their messaging-based storefronts quickly with vetted experiences. Once an experience is live, our software tracks performance, helping us to improve and optimize over time.
As a new sales channel, it's our role to provide expertise and best practice to drive the highest performance and ensure the quality of our brand partner's – and their customer's – experiences.
With the recent launch of our self-serve platform, including a Shopify app and other platform integrations to come, it's more important than ever that we reach sellers where they are, and help them get from discovery through adoption and success in these channels.
What you'll do
- Lead all growth activities including media investments, channel strategy, testing and operations, and analytics
- Develop comprehensive strategies to drive growth with both customers and overall revenue opportunities, while owning the development and execution of these strategies across paid social, search, and third party marketplaces
- Develop the systems and implement tools needed to acquire, nurture, and close leads from various channels
- Work cross-functionally with the CEO, accounts, product, and sales to understand customer profiles and identify opportunities for messaging and assets to be leveraged
- Manage and onboard contractors, freelancers, agencies, and any other team members in support of growth marketing efforts
- Own the tracking, analysis, measurement and reporting of growth performance, including dashboards and actionable insights to be communicated back to the broader team and leadership
What we're looking for
Someone with 4+ years of experience in high-analytical marketing roles who is:
- An excellent communicator, self-aware
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and data-driven, with experience working with and implementing various performance tools and channels
- Able to think strategically and execute tactically
- Highly analytical, adaptable, and motivated by opportunities to improve
- Experienced with managing a budget across multiple channels to maximize ROI
- Comfortable being the first member of a team, laying the foundation of growth within a business
- Proactive and motivated to own and develop internal and external processes
What we provide
- $90,0000–$100,000 annual salary
- US-Based, fully remote work environment
- An onboarding framework to make sure we're helping you succeed
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your family, including One Medical
- Equity grant
- Unlimited PTO, unlimited sick days
- $50 monthly stipend for shopping via our partner experiences
Our Public Benefit
Paloma is a Public Benefit Corporation, which means that it's built into our company to give back for public good. We do that through our work with nonprofits, providing discounts and pro-bono services.
Our Benefit: Provide resources and technology that improve communication for the advancement of political, social, economic, and environmental good in society.
Shoot us a note if you’d like to chat!
Take a look at our principles first – if this sounds good, send your resume to email@example.com and share a little bit about your relevant experience, why you’re interested in Paloma, and a link to your LinkedIn profile.