Paloma turns Facebook & Instagram DMs into a storefront for everyone from indie sellers to top brands. This is the first DM-Commerce platform, with everything needed to run an online store, no website required.
We're a fast-growing, venture-backed team, with extensive product experience in messaging, ecom, and startup software.
How we work
Our team works remotely, providing easy-to-use, accessible software to help the smallest sellers become financially independent. We collaborate across roles, adapting to our customers needs. We work hard, and take personal time seriously :)
What you'll do
- Work directly with the CEO, managing their schedule and inbox
- Support team operations including onboarding processes, paperwork, admin of our PEO (Justworks), and any offboarding
- Manage travel and trip planning – this can include booking travel and lodging, scheduling events, coordinating meals, and any other logistics
- Coordinate regularly recurring planning and reporting periods, including preparation for board meetings and investor updates
- Support any fundraising processes, including scheduling, organizing materials, and research as needed
- Contribute to producing a fun, safe, and healthy/balanced work environment for the entire team
What we're looking for
Someone to join our remote team who is:
- Excellent at communicating verbally and written
- Highly organized, able to bring structure and clarity to anything you're involved with
- Self-aware, with a growth mentality (sees challenges as opportunities as opposed to failures)
- Comfortable collaborating and operating in a remote-work environment
- Quick to adapt to various tasks
- Experienced managing complex schedules and logistics for executives
- Experienced with a startup or small team
- Excited to be involved in the growth of an early-stage company
- Ideally available to be online from 8am–4pm PST
What we provide
- Expected annual salary of $78–$86k (Potentially adjusted to experience level)
- Equity compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your family, including One Medical
- Unlimited PTO, unlimited sick days
- $50 monthly stipend for shopping via our partner experiences
- An onboarding framework to make sure we're helping you succeed
- Remote work environment
Our Public Benefit
Paloma is a Public Benefit Corporation, which means that it's built into our company to give back for public good. We do that through our work with nonprofits, providing discounts and pro-bono services.
Our Benefit: Provide resources and technology that improve communication for the advancement of political, social, economic, and environmental good in society.
Shoot us a note if you’d like to chat!
Take a look at our principles first – if this sounds good, send your resume to email@example.com and share a little bit about you, why you’re interested in Paloma, and a link to your LinkedIn profile.