Paloma's automated messaging platform turns Facebook Messenger into a storefront for top brands like Joybird, Andie Swim, and Care/Of. Our platform generates personal shopping conversations that help customers find the right products to buy, making them more likely to buy.
We're a small, venture-backed team, taking on a big space.
How we work
We partner with e-commerce and marketing teams at some of the best direct-to-consumer and e-commerce brands, providing services and software to launch their experiences in as little as a week. Once an experience is live, our software tracks performance, helping us to improve and optimize over time.
As a new sales channel, it's our role to provide expertise and best practice to drive the highest performance and ensure the quality of our partner's – and their customer's – experiences.
What you'll do
- Onboard new customers, managing timelines and tasks to ensure an efficient and successful launch
- Lead and grow customer relationships, developing deep understanding of their business, and instilling trust – ultimately owning our retention KPIs
- Manage weekly check-ins with customers to review performance and opportunities
- Manage contractors and/or interns as-needed to accomplish client tasks such as custom reporting
- Coordinate with internal team members to gather and bring strategic insights back to customers, to improve their performance
- Educate customers on new features and changes in the product
- Carry insights to the business and product team, working collaboratively to ensure customer needs are being supported
What we're looking for
Someone to join our NY-based team with 3+ years of client management experience who is:
- An excellent communicator
- Detail-oriented, highly organized
- Experienced managing the completion of projects with multiple stakeholders
- Proactive and motivated to own and develop internal and external processes
- Experienced working with the e-commerce or retail industries
- Excited to be involved in the growth of a small company
What we provide
- An onboarding framework to make sure we're helping you succeed
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your family, including One Medical
- Generous equity
- Unlimited PTO, unlimited sick days
- $50 monthly stipend for shopping via our partner experiences
- Remote work environment
Our Public Benefit
Paloma is a Public Benefit Corporation, which means that it's built into our company to give back for public good. We do that through our work with nonprofits, providing discounts and pro-bono services.
Our Benefit: Provide resources and technology that improve communication for the advancement of political, social, economic, and environmental good in society.
Shoot us a note if you’d like to chat!
Take a look at our principles first – if this sounds good, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and share a little bit about you, why you’re interested in Paloma, and a link to your LinkedIn profile.