Paloma turns Facebook Messenger into a storefront for top brands like Joybird, ThirdLove, and Framebridge. Our platform generates automated personal shopping conversations that help customers find the right products to buy, making them more likely to buy – increasing conversion rates by 2–10x.
We're a small, venture-backed team, taking on a big space.
How we work
We partner with e-commerce and marketing teams at some of the best direct-to-consumer and e-commerce brands, providing services and software to launch their experiences in as little as a week. Once an experience is live, our software tracks performance, helping us to improve and optimize over time.
As a new sales channel, it's our role to provide expertise and best practice to drive the highest performance and ensure the quality of our partner's – and their customer's – experiences.
What you'll do
- Onboard new customers, managing timelines and tasks to ensure an efficient and successful launch
- Lead and grow customer relationships, developing deep understanding of their business, and instilling trust – ultimately owning our retention KPIs
- Manage weekly check-ins with customers to review performance and opportunities
- Be able to understand and communicate our customer's performance funnels, and discuss strategies relating to their media and acquisition efforts
- Collaborate with associates, contractors and/or interns as-needed to execute on client tasks such as new experiences and custom reporting
- Coordinate with internal team members to gather and bring strategic insights back to customers, to improve their performance
- Educate customers on new features and changes in the product
- Carry insights to the business and product team, working collaboratively to ensure customer needs are being supported
What we're looking for
Someone to join our remote, US-based team with 3+ years of direct client or account management experience who is:
- An excellent communicator who is detail-oriented, highly organized and self-aware
- Experienced managing onboarding lifecycles, and the completion of projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in reporting on performance for an e-commerce business, including with Ads Manager
- Comfortable making strategic recommendations in relation to a business' marketing and acquisition funnels, especially coming from paid media
- Experienced with driving successful renewals for accounts, ideally with a saas business
- Proactive and motivated to own and develop internal and external processes
- Excited to be involved in the growth of an early stage company
What we provide
- Salary in the $70–80k range, dependent on experience level
- An onboarding framework to make sure we're helping you succeed
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your family, including One Medical
- Equity compensation
- Unlimited PTO, unlimited sick days
- $50 monthly stipend for shopping via our partner experiences
- Remote work environment
Our Public Benefit
Paloma is a Public Benefit Corporation, which means that it's built into our company to give back for public good. We do that through our work with nonprofits, providing discounts and pro-bono services.
Our Benefit: Provide resources and technology that improve communication for the advancement of political, social, economic, and environmental good in society.
Shoot us a note if you’d like to chat!
Take a look at our principles first – if this sounds good, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and share a little bit about your relevant experience, why you’re interested in Paloma, and a link to your LinkedIn profile.