We're turning messaging channels into shopping channels. Our automated messaging platform helps brands turn Facebook Messenger into a storefront, creating personalized shopping experiences that are more thoughtful for the people doing the shopping.
We're a small, venture-backed, growing team, taking a people-first approach so that everyone in the company is set up to succeed.
How we work
We partner with marketing teams at some of the best direct-to-consumer and e-commerce brands, providing services and software to launch their experiences in as little as a week. Once a campaign is live, our system tracks performance, helping us to improve and optimize over time.
As a new space it's our role to provide expertise in best practice to drive the highest performance and ensure the quality of our partner's customer's experiences.
What you'll do
- Onboard new customers, managing timelines and tasks to ensure an efficient and successful launch
- Lead and develop customer relationships, developing deep understanding of their business, and instilling trust
- Analyze and develop insights to help customers run effective campaigns
- Educate customers on new features and changes in the product
- Work collaboratively across sales, marketing and product to ensure customer needs are being supported
- Carry insights to the product team
What we're looking for
Someone to join our NY-based team with 3+ years of client management experience who is:
- An excellent communicator
- Detail-oriented, highly organized
- Experienced working within the marketing industry
- Experienced managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- Proactive and motivated to own and develop internal and external processes
- Excited to be involved in the growth of a small company
What we provide
- A goals framework to make sure we're helping you succeed
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your family, including One Medical
- An open compensation model, with generous equity
- Unlimited PTO with a minimum 15 days, unlimited sick days
- Office at the Alley space in Chelsea, with lots of light 🌞 and free lunch Fridays
Our Public Benefit
Paloma is a Public Benefit Corporation, which means that it's built into our company to give back for public good. We do that through our work with nonprofits, providing discounts and pro-bono services.
Our Benefit: Provide resources and technology that improve communication for the advancement of political, social, economic, and environmental good in society.
Shoot us a note if you’d like to chat!
Take a look at our principles first – if this sounds good, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and share a little bit about you, why you’re interested in Paloma, and a link to your LinkedIn profile.