Here at Paloma, we're turning messaging channels into shopping channels. Our automated messaging platform helps brands turn Facebook Messenger into a storefront by powering personalized shopping experiences – resulting in better experiences for the shoppers, and higher performance for the brands.
We're a small, venture-backed, growing team. Every new team member has a high level of impact on the business and culture – to learn more, read our principles.
How we work
We partner with marketers at fast-growing and enterprise D2C / E Commerce brands, providing services and software to launch their experiences in as little as a week. Once a campaign is live, our system tracks performance, helping us to improve and optimize over time. As leaders in a new space, it's our role to provide expertise and best practice to drive the highest performance and ensure the quality of our partner's customer experiences.
How you'll contribute
- Strategize and work directly with the CEO to meet monthly and quarterly goals
- Generate and lead discussions with senior marketers around their business needs
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate and close new sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects, leveraging CRM and sales tools to prospect into specific categories and verticals
- Engage in both inside and outside sales conversations, with potential for travel to engage with opportunities outside of NY
- Collaborate with partner companies to drive new business
What we're looking for
Someone to join our NY-based team, with 3+ years experience in sales who is:
- Excited to be involved in the growth of a small company
- A hungry, self starter eager to add value from day one
- An excellent written and verbal communicator who is considerate and thoughtful towards clients and team members
- Motivated towards learning and growth, with an adaptable and coachable mindset
- Experienced with marketing and/or e-commerce teams
- Experienced selling into mid-market and enterprise
- Experienced using some sort of CRM system (Hubspot ideal)
- Some experience with sales development work – cold calling, cold emailing etc.
- Proactive and motivated to contribute to the development of internal and external processes
What we provide
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for you and your family, including One Medical
- An open compensation model, commission, and generous equity
- Unlimited PTO with a minimum 15 days, unlimited sick days
- Office at the Alley space in Chelsea, with lots of light 🌞 and free lunch Fridays
Our Public Benefit
Paloma is a Public Benefit Corporation, which means that it's built into our company to give back for public good. We do that through our work with nonprofits, providing discounts and pro-bono services.
Our Benefit: Provide resources and technology that improve communication for the advancement of political, social, economic, and environmental good in society.
Shoot us a note if you’d like to chat!
Take a look at our principles first – if this sounds good, send your resume to email@example.com and share a little bit about you, why you’re interested in Paloma, and a link to your LinkedIn profile.